Nov 24, 2014 2:17 GMT
Study advances new framework for understanding of phytoplankton nutrient assimilation
Nov 20, 2014 10:51 GMT
- One course selected from Earth System Science courses: 1, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 15, 17, 21, or 23. All of the following Earth System Science courses: 60A-B-C, 114, 180, 182, and 192
- All of the following courses: Chemistry 1A-B-C and 1LC-LD or H2A-B-C and H2LA-LB-LC, Biological Sciences 93 and 94.
- Three courses from the following: Mathematics 2A-B, 4, 7; Social Science 9A-B-C, 10A-B-C; Economics 15A-B; Earth System Science 19, 116, 134.
- Four courses from the following: Sociology 1, 2, or 3; Economics 13, 20A-B; Planning, Policy, and Design 4, 134, 139, 140, or 151; Biological Sciences E189; Earth System Science 110, 178; Logic and Philosophy of Science 60.
- Two electives each from the following three categories:
- Any upper-division, 4-unit course in Earth System Science
(199/H199 may count only once; the combination of 190A and 190B may be used as one elective requirement);
courses may not be used as electives if counted toward degree requirements.
- Chemistry 51A, 51B and 51LB, 51C and 51LC, H52A and H52LA, H52B and H52LB, H52C;
Biological Sciences 20, 55, 65, 97, 98, 99, E106, E138; E140; E150; E151; E160; E161L; E166; E167; E172; E174; E175; E176; E178; E179; E179L; E181; E182; E184; E186; E189 Physics 3A, 3B, 3C, 7C, 14, 20A, 20B, 20C, 20D.
- Economics 100A-B-C, 141A-B-C, 142A-B-C, 144A-B-C, 144T, 145E, 145L;
Sociology 31, 43, 44, 110, 141, 147A, 171. Planning, Policy, and Design 135.
Other courses may be substituted for approved electives by petition.