ESS Internal Login
ESS has a new internal page!
The internal section of the ESS website has been updated, to fit into our new website! Here's a quick introduction to the new infrastructure.
All internal content is now tagged with keywords, which should help you locate content. Included below is a list of keywords, along with a simple definition.
- Agendas & Minutes: Information about department-only meetings (e.g. Faculty Meetings)
- Internal News: News of interest to ESS only (e.g. this page!)
- Forms: Web and electronic forms used by ESS (e.g. Direct Deposit Signup)
- Photos, Logos, and Images: Graphics which are available for ESS use. This will also include all the photo contest images. (e.g. ESS Logos)
- Policies & Procedures: Links to policies and procedures of note for ESS faculty, staff and students (e.g. Academic Personnel Policy Manual)
- Resources: Information and links which are useful for ESS (e.g. Greenplanet Help Page)
When you login to the site, you will be directed to the internal homepage, where you can browse content by keyword, or search for specific items.
Note: The browse and search work together, so if you have a keyword selected, and you type a search string in the box, the system will find only those items that match both.
e.g. If you select "Internal News" and type "Greenplanet", the system will find only the content that is tagged internal news, and that contains the word greenplanet in the text.
TIP: To de-select a keyword, hold down control, while clicking the selected keyword.
You can now bookmark your favorite pages while logged in to the site. Are you always looking for the ESS Undergraduate Course listing? Now all you have to do is navigate to the page, and click "Add this page" directly under the Favorites menu. You can add, delete, edit, or re-arrange the favorites to suit your needs!