One of the courses from Earth System Science: 1, 3, or 5. All of the following courses: Earth System Science: 51, 53, 55, 114, 116, 191, 192;
Mathematics 2A-B and 2D or 3A;
Chemistry 1A-B-C and 1LC-LD, or H2A-B-C and H2LA-LB-LC;
Physics 3A-B-C and 3LB-LC or 7C-7LC-7E.
Seven electives from the following (at least four must be Earth System Science courses):
- Any four-unit upper-division Earth System Science courses (100-199) except 114, 116, 190C, and 198 or H198 (199 or one quarter of H199A-B-C may count only once toward the elective requirement);
- Chemistry 51A, 51B and 51LB, 51C/51LC, H52A and H52LA, H52B and H52LB, H52C, 130A, 130B, 130C,131A, 131B, 131C;
- Physics 51A, 51B, 115A, 120, 134A, 137, 144, 145;
- Mathematics 2D or 3A (may be counted only once) 3D, 105A, 112A, 115, 131A, 131B, 131C;
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MAE) 91, 130A, 164, 180, 185;
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) 156, 162, 171, 172, 176, 178;
- Biological Sciences 93, 94, 98, D105, E106, E167, E178, E179, E179L, E186, E189, M133;
- Criminology, Law and Society C148;
- Planning, Policy, and Design 133, 136, 138, 139;
- Public Health 161;
- Computing Skills (one of the following may be counted toward degree): Information and Computer Science 31, Engineering EECS10, Engineering MAE10, Physics 53, or an approved programming course.