I have not yet declared a major and would like to choose a major in the department. What do I need to do?

Visit The School of Physical Sciences Change of Major page for an explanation of the requirements you'll need to meet in order to become a Earth System Science or Environmental Science major. Next contact your academic counselor to discuss how to proceed.